8/13/09

An Interesting Poem written by me in 2008


Depression

Through my life, I have been searching for love, passion and care while in life it is rare.
When I am down, I need unconditional love having no explain to why, when and where?
I need a love that can sustain whether I am here or away
But life never let love forever stay.
My heart gets hurt to see how humanity begins to be
Hatred, conquest and killing for no reason
As if killing each other controlled by a devilish demon.

Now, I realize my urgent need for love.
But finding it is tough.
Every time I try to find somebody to love and care, I find her going away.
And my heart splits astray.
Every one is going away and I do not know what to say.


So, I need to know what to do now.
I need somebody to tell me how.
I feel great pressure on me
finding nothing beautiful to see.


Oh, I need love and I know finding it is tough.
Oh, I need only care and feel it is enough.
But none is available.
Yes, life is tough.

No comments: